Your Money, Your Life, Your Law Firm’s Marketing
Esquire Marketing Weekly Show Notes
Title: Your Money, Your Life, Your Law Firm’s Marketing
In this episode of Esquire Marketing Weekly, we discuss the importance of YMYL and Google’s guidance for law firm marketing content. We will also discuss how your law firm’s marketing is not only important to Google and your potential clients, but also your bar association standards in marketing ethics.
If you are a new listener to Esquire Marketing Weekly, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
In this episode, you we discuss:
- A brief introduction
- Your Money Your Life and Google Standards for Content
- Preview upcoming episodes
Follow our Podcast
- On iTunes
- On Google Play
- On Spotify
- RSS Feed
Follow our Host
- Learn More About Noah Carmichael
- Follow on Noah Instagram
- Follow Noah on Twitter
- Connect with Noah on LinkedIn
Join the Conversation
No matter where you are listening, join the conversation with us. Use the comment section below and answer this weeks question.`
This weeks question is:
Question: If you have hired a company to perform your marketing, how involved are you and your team in the content creation and approval process?
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
Check Books By Noah
- A Lawyer’s Guide to Marketing: How to Create a Profitable Marketing Strategy for Your Law Firm
- Content For Criminals: The What, Why, and How Behind Content Marketing For Attorneys (Coming January 2019)
- Pre-paid Legal (Coming February 2019)
- Who Owns Your Property
- Importance of Website Architecture
- How to Track Your Marketing (Proper Attribution)
Need a Legal Marketing Speaker?
Intro Music: Shoulder Closures by Gunnar Olsen Listen to more by Gunnar Olsen
Outro Music: Aquarius by Cydx Listen to more by Cydx
Music obtained through YouTube Audio Library. Please contact us if you have questions.