How to Properly Track Your Law Firms Marketing
Esquire Marketing Weekly Show Notes
Title: How to Properly Track Your Law Firms Marketing
In this episode of Esquire Marketing Weekly, we discuss how to track your law firm’s marketing with UTM parameters for better decision-making.
If you are a new listener to Esquire Marketing Weekly, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
In this episode, you we discuss:
- How and where to use UTM parameters in your law firms marketing
- Step-by-step walkthrough on creating, validating, and deploying a UTM parameter for Google My Business
- Preview upcoming episodes
Follow our Podcast
- On iTunes
- On Google Play
- On Spotify
- On Stitcher
- On Soundcloud
- Our RSS Feed
Follow our Host
- Learn More About Noah Carmichael
- Follow on Noah Instagram
- Follow Noah on Twitter
- Connect with Noah on LinkedIn
Join the Conversation
No matter where you are listening, join the conversation with us. Use the comment section below and answer this weeks question.`
This weeks question is:
Question: What are the top 3 external or third-party websites you can think of to utilize UTM parameters?
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
Check Books By Noah
- A Lawyer’s Guide to Marketing: How to Create a Profitable Marketing Strategy for Your Law Firm
- Content For Criminals: The What, Why, and How Behind Content Marketing For Attorneys (Coming January 2019)
- Pre-paid Legal (Coming 2019)
- How to Lose $15,000 in Less than 2 Minutes
- Importance of Website Architecture
- Being Wary of Lead Purchasing Companies
Need a Legal Marketing Speaker?
Intro Music: Shoulder Closures by Gunnar Olsen Listen to more by Gunnar Olsen
Outro Music: Aquarius by Cydx Listen to more by Cydx
Music obtained through YouTube Audio Library. Please contact us if you have questions.