Does Your Law Firm’s Website Have Proper Architecture?
Esquire Marketing Weekly Show Notes
Title: Does Your Law Firm’s Website Have Proper Architecture?
In this episode of Esquire Marketing Weekly, we discuss the importance of having solid website architecture for SEO.
If you are a new listener to Esquire Marketing Weekly, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
In this episode, you we discuss:
- The definition of website architecture and how you may have been searching for the wrong thing
- How your great content will get lost without the proper architecture in place
- Preview upcoming episodes
Follow our Podcast
- On iTunes
- On Google Play
- On Spotify
- On Stitcher
- On Soundcloud
- Our RSS Feed
Follow our Host
- Learn More About Noah Carmichael
- Follow on Noah Instagram
- Follow Noah on Twitter
- Connect with Noah on LinkedIn
Join the Conversation
No matter where you are listening, join the conversation with us. Use the comment section below and answer this weeks question.`
This weeks question is:
Question: After looking at the Moz video below in resources, what are your top 2 takeaways?
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
Check Books By Noah
- A Lawyer’s Guide to Marketing: How to Create a Profitable Marketing Strategy for Your Law Firm
- Content For Criminals: The What, Why, and How Behind Content Marketing For Attorneys (Coming January 2019)
- Pre-paid Legal (Coming 2019)
- How to Lose $15,000 in Less than 2 Minutes
- Prioritizing Your Marketing Silos
- Is Your Law Firm Using Structured Data Properly?
Need a Legal Marketing Speaker?
Intro Music: Shoulder Closures by Gunnar Olsen Listen to more by Gunnar Olsen
Outro Music: Aquarius by Cydx Listen to more by Cydx
Music obtained through YouTube Audio Library. Please contact us if you have questions.